Monday 13 September 2010

Toms & Tim

Finally my tomatoes are ready in numbers.  I have had a few dribs and drabs but there are now lots ready.  They are an easy type to grow with no nipping in the bud needed, and they are just a little bigger than a cherry tomato.   Lovely to put a few on the plate when having a sandwich.



I was tumble drying Lewis's bedding that he uses at work the other day, and when I went out to check if it was ready, I found Tim lazing on the top of the dryer which is itself on top of the washer!  I suppose it was warm and had a lovely comforting movement and noise, like his mother purring! 


1 comment:

  1. your tomatoes look gorgeous, I'm just about to make some tomato soup, which I shall blog about tomorrow, and if you look back a way in my blogs you'll see cassie likes to sleep on the tumble dryer, too.

    ReplyDelete